Shrimp Fried Rice
- 8 ounces shrimp (peeled, deveined and no tails)
- 2 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil till hot, add garlic and fry until brown.
- Remove garlic and discard.
- Add shrimp to oil and stir fry until cooked through (2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add other tablespoon of oil to wok and scramble eggs set aside.
- Add rice to wok
and stir fry until hot and dry, add soy sauce and stir until rice is even brown
- Add shrimp and eggs and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and stir
fry another 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are good and hot.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.