As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 small eggs, separated
- 4 medium size potatoes, cooked and mashed
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- To the mashed potato, add the beaten egg yolks. Mix the two ingredients thoroughly
and then add the lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in an omelet pan.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and stir them into the potato mixture. Cook
the mixture until it turns golden, then run under the broiler to finish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes