Frog Eye Salad
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 quarts water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable
- 3 (8 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (13.5 ounce) container
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 pound acini
de pepe pasta
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine sugar, flour and 2 teaspoons salt in saucepan. Gradually stir in pineapple
juice and eggs. Cook over moderate heat, stirring until thick.
- Add lemon juice.
Cool to room temperature.
- In a large pot, add water and remaining salt and oil. Bring to boil.
- Add acini
de pepe pasta and cook until done.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Cool to
- Combine egg mixture and pasta. Mix lightly but well.
- Refrigerate overnight in
- The next day, add remaining ingredients and serve chilled.