Fruit and Pasta Salad
- 1 package macaroni rings
- Red food coloring
- 1 medium size can pineapple
chunks (save the juice)
- 1 medium size can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 small
bottle maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup miniature white marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Cook the macaroni rings in salted water. When almost done, add a few drops of
- Add the pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail, cherries and marshmallows.
- Cook until thick the pineapple juice, sugar flour, lemon juice and eggs. Cool.
- Pour over fruit and macaroni.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Just before serving fold in the Cool Whip.