California Chicken Salad with Craisins
Chicken mixed with bell peppers, green onions, black olives, avocado and Craisins,
all tied together with Ranch dressing.
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried
- 1/4 cup chopped red, yellow or orange bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing (regular
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large
avocado, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, stir together all chicken salad ingredients; set aside.
- To assemble sandwiches: Place 1 large lettuce leaf on top of 1 slice bread.
Top with about 1/4 of the avocado slices. Place about 1 cup salad on sandwich;
top with 1 piece of bread.
- Secure sandwich with wooden picks.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Prep Time: 15 min
Yield: 4 sandwiches
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes