Dilled Pasta Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta or spiral macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium green onions, thinly
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups flaked smoked salmon
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients except fish; toss.
- Gently stir in fish.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled but no longer than 24 hours.