Elaine's Rotelli Pasta Salad
- 2 pounds rotelli, mixed colors
- 1 large bunch broccoli
- 1 large onion
- Black or green olives, sliced
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 bottles Caesar salad
dressing (or make your own dressing)*
* I used Newman's Own Caesar Dressing and it was delicious.
- Cook and drain pasta. Put into large bowl.
- Dice broccoli and onion and either
microwave or steam until tender, but not overcooked.
- Toss vegetables
with pasta and pour salad dressing over all. Reserve a little dressing.
for several hours or overnight.
- Pour additional dressing over salad before serving.
Posted by liz at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Elaine McCann