Fajita Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (15
ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 2 medium tomatoes,
- 1 cup favorite salsa
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded
Mexican or Cheddar cheese
- Dressing: Combine first 5 ingredients in food processor or blender. Process until
- With machine running, drizzle olive oil in a steady stream.
- Salad: Combine pasta with beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes and dressing. Toss to
- Mix in cheese and tortilla chips.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 6:54:45 pm.