Salad and Salad Dressing Recipes
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Spice up your next party with this Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe with salami, fire roasted tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette and fresh herbs.
Prep: 20 min | Cook: 12 min | Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups dry tri-color rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 2 ounces Italian dry salami, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thin-sliced lean ham
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until they are slightly crunchy, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and chill until cold.
- Add the chilled pasta to a large serving bowl along with remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Chill before serving.
Per serving: 104 calories, 13g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
Recipe developed by Billy Parisi.