Salad and Salad Dressing Recipes
Roasted Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Get rid of that boring old potato salad recipe and change things up in the flavor department with this delicious Roasted Blue Cheese Potato Salad.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 25 min | Yield: 10 servings
- Pam® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 yellow onion, sliced in 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray the bottom of a baking sheet generously with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread out the onion slices and potatoes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and tender.
- Chill immediately.
- Next, dice the chilled onions and place them into a large bowl along with the chilled potatoes, celery, mayonnaise, blue cheese, basil, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Serve chilled.
Per serving: 200 calories, 29g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
Recipe developed by Billy Parisi.