- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Bone fish; put through food chopper or chop finely with knife.
- Combine with green pepper, onions, bread crumbs, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties about 4 inches in diameter.
- Brown on both sides in shortening in skillet over moderate heat for 10 to
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes