- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Bone fish; put through food chopper or chop finely with knife.
- Combine with green pepper, onions, bread crumbs, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties about 4 inches in diameter.
- Brown on both sides in shortening in skillet over moderate heat for 10 to
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.