Avocado Bacon Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 1 avocado
- 4 burger buns
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Coarse kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat grill.
- Portion chuck into four patties.
- Season burgers with salt and pepper.
- Grill to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F or desired doneness.
- Peel and slice avocado.
- Build burger by layering bottom of bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato, burger, avocado
- Top with bun and serve.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Certified Angus Beef Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.