Baked Beer Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup beer, divided
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine meat, pepper, Tabasco sauce, garlic, chili sauce, dry onion soup
mix and 1/4 cup of the beer.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Baste with remaining 1/4 cup beer.
- Continue baking for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until well done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes