Baked Beer Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup beer, divided
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine meat, pepper, Tabasco sauce, garlic, chili sauce, dry onion soup
mix and 1/4 cup of the beer.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Baste with remaining 1/4 cup beer.
- Continue baking for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until well done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.