- 1/4 pound bleu cheese
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 hamburger buns
- Crumble the blue cheese into a large mixing bowl, and then thoroughly combine
with ground beef, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper,
salt and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly press the meat into about 12 patties.
- Cook on preheated grill until browned on both sides and to your desired
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Per Serving: 459 Calories; 28g Fat; 26g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary
Fiber; 92mg Cholesterol; 754mg Sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes