Blue Cheese Burgers with Grilled Pineapple
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 canned or fresh pineapple slices, about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 1/3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 6 tablespoons ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat. Shape meat into four patties.
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, place pineapple slices and buns, cut-sides down, on grill.
- Grill pineapple 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until heated through and buns
1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Place 1/3 cup of the salad greens on bottom half of each bun; top with 2 tomato
slices, 1 burger, 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese and 1 pineapple slice.
- Cover with top halves of buns.
Prep: 10 min |Yield: 4 servings, one burger each
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft Kitchens