Buffalo Hot and Blue Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chicken wing sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 soft Kaiser rolls
- Leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
Hotter Sauce (optional)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Burgers: In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground chicken and crumbled blue cheese
until well blended.
- Add bread crumbs, egg, buffalo wing sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts and shape into burgers. If you want to
use them at a later date, you can wrap them individually in wax paper and freeze
or place them directly on the grill.
- Cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly.
- Sauce: While burgers are cooking, mix the sauce ingredients together in a small
bowl and set aside until the burgers are done.
- Place burgers on buns; add lettuce and sauce.
- Hotter Sauce: Sauté onion and peppers in olive oil until tender. Cool and mix into Sauce mixture.
Yield: 4 burgers
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.