Cheese and Olive Stuffed Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 stuffed green olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cold cream cheese, cold
- 4 hamburger buns
- Heat grill, if used. Shape ground beef into eight (4-inch) patties.
- Top 4 patties with olives.
- Cut cream cheese into 4 cubes.
- Flatten each cube into a patty and center one on each olive-topped burger.
- Top cheese with remaining patties; press edges together tightly to seal.
- Cook in large heavy skillet or on grill over medium-high heat for 3 to 4
- Turn patties and cook an additional 4 minutes for medium well or to desired
doneness. If patty puffs during cooking, pierce with a wooden pick to release
- Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.