Cheese and Olive Stuffed Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 stuffed green olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cold cream cheese, cold
- 4 hamburger buns
- Heat grill, if used. Shape ground beef into eight (4-inch) patties.
- Top 4 patties with olives.
- Cut cream cheese into 4 cubes.
- Flatten each cube into a patty and center one on each olive-topped burger.
- Top cheese with remaining patties; press edges together tightly to seal.
- Cook in large heavy skillet or on grill over medium-high heat for 3 to 4
- Turn patties and cook an additional 4 minutes for medium well or to desired
doneness. If patty puffs during cooking, pierce with a wooden pick to release
- Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.