Chicken Pizza Burgers
- 16 ounces ground chicken, fresh or thawed
- 2 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hot dog buns
- Mix chicken, 2 teaspoons pizza sauce and basil in a bowl.
- Shape into 4 wide, hot dog- shaped patties.
- Grease grill, then heat.
- Cook for 9 to 10 minutes or until 165 degrees F in center.
- Top each with a cheese slice during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Toast buns on cooler portions of grill.
- Heat remaining pizza sauce.
- Spread on toasted buns and top with patty.
Yield: 4 burgers
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.