Classic Blended Burger
- 1/2 pound crimini or white button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 buns
- Finely dice mushrooms or gently pulse in food processor.
- In skillet, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high heat and add
mushrooms, sautéing 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and
cool 5 minutes.
- Transfer cooled mushrooms to medium bowl. Add ground beef and salt,
mixing until combined. Make 4 patties. Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil
to pan and cook burger patties on medium-high heat until desired doneness.
Plate and add desired toppings to bun.
Yield: 4 to 6 burgers | Prep time 15 min | Cook Time 10 min
Topping recommendations: fresh tomato, red onion, butter lettuce, cheddar
cheese and your favorite spreads.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes