Grilled Eggplant Burgers
- 6 slices peeled eggplant, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 12 thin slices good quality bread, toasted
- Grill, broil or sauté the slices of eggplant that have been brushed with
oil until brown and soft.
- Place the eggplant slices on the bread and top with goat cheese, sun dried
tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Top with remaining slices of bread and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.