Grilled Eggplant Burgers
- 6 slices peeled eggplant, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 12 thin slices good quality bread, toasted
- Grill, broil or sauté the slices of eggplant that have been brushed with
oil until brown and soft.
- Place the eggplant slices on the bread and top with goat cheese, sun dried
tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Top with remaining slices of bread and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes