- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 California avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- Lettuce leaves as needed
- 12 sesame burger buns
- Combine Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and ground beef. Shape into 12 patties.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Broil, grill, or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Serve on bun with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and onion.
- Place approximately 2 ounces of California mashed avocado on top and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.