- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 California avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- Lettuce leaves as needed
- 12 sesame burger buns
- Combine Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and ground beef. Shape into 12 patties.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Broil, grill, or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Serve on bun with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and onion.
- Place approximately 2 ounces of California mashed avocado on top and serve.