Pepper Popper Sliders
- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls or Sourdough Rolls
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 6 tomato slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
- prepared guacamole
- Bake rolls following directions on package.
- In a small bowl, combine peppers, bacon and cream cheese. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over garlic mixture and mix well.
- Shape into twelve 3 to 4-inch patties.
- Spoon pepper mixture onto center of six patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill burgers and top with cheese. Split rolls and fill with burgers, tomato,
lettuce and guacamole.
Prep Time: 30-45 min | Bake Time: 10-15 min
Recipe and photo credit:
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.