Barbecue Pork Calzones
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
cups sliced cabbage
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 18 ounces refrigerated barbecue
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into
a 5-inch circle. Cover circles with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cabbage and onion. Cook and stir 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat and add pork.
- Remove wrap from dough and divide pork mixture equally between circles.
Top each one with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Moisten edges of dough circles with water and fold in half, covering filling.
Seal tightly with a fork. Cut a small slit in the top of each one.
- Place on sprayed baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 30
Bake Time: 25
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.