Cordon Bleu Stromboli
Favorite Cordon Bleu ingredients all wrapped up make this Stromboli a sure hit.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough or 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Smoked paprika
- Spray counter top lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined
rolls into a 10 x 18-inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with butter and then with mustard.
- Top with ham, cheese and chicken.
- Sprinkle rosemary over chicken.
- Starting with a long side, carefully fold the dough over in thirds making sure
the toppings stay in place.
- Pinch the seam closed, fold ends over the top and pinch
- Turn the Stromboli over and place on a sprayed baking sheet with seams
on the bottom.
- With a knife, lightly score the top.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic and bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 30 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo credit: