Alaska Salmon Salad Sandwich
- 15 1/2 ounces canned Alaska salmon
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices bread
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread.
Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top
with remaining bread.
- Cut sandwiches into halves or quarters.
Makes 6 sandwiches.
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories: 264 Sodium: 713 mg Protein: 20.1 g Dietary
Fiber: 1.48 g Carbohydrates: 29.6 g Fat-Total: 6.68 g Cholesterol: 40.5 mg
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 2/18/2002 12:56 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.