BLT Club Sandwiches
The classic bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich is never better than during tomato
season, eaten two-handed, with tomato juices dripping to your elbows. Serve with
potato salad, corn-on-the-cob and sweet pickle spears. And plenty of napkins.
- 12 strips bacon, cooked
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, cored, each sliced into 6 slices
- Spread 1 slice bread with 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise; top with a lettuce leaf.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise on each side of another bread slice; place on lettuce.
- Top with 3 slices tomato and 3 strips bacon.
- Spread a third slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Invert bread on bacon and press down gently.
- Cut each sandwich in half or in quarters.
Prep: 10 min | Serves 4
Nutrition Calories: 380 calories Protein: 14 grams Fat: 17 grams Sodium:
970 milligrams Cholesterol: 25 milligrams Saturated Fat: 4 grams Carbohydrates:
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.