California Chicken Cobb Sandwich
- Two small loaves French bread
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast, grilled
- 12 pieces bacon, fried crisp
- 1 avocado, peeled and seeded
- 12 small, crisp lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 ounces gorgonzola or blue cheese, softened
- Combine ingredients until mixed well.
- To assemble sandwiches: Slice the bread into 24 thin slices; toast the bread
lightly on both sides.
- Spread the inside of each piece of bread with sandwich dressing.
- Cut the grilled chicken breast into diagonal pieces to fit the small bread rounds.
- Top 12 pieces of bread and dressing with chicken, bacon pieces, avocado slices and
- Top with remaining bread that has been spread with dressing.
- Serve at once or cover with clean, dry lettuce leaves to keep moist.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.