Corned Beef Sandwich Spread
- 4 tablespoons sharp cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 6 tablespoons minced sweet pickle
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Blend cheese and mayonnaise until smooth and soft.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes 12 sandwiches.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.