Creamy Tuna on Bagels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons scallion slices
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 3 bagels, sliced and toasted
- Combine all ingredients except bagels; mix lightly.
- Spread bagel halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Broil for 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.