- 6 hardboiled eggs, grated fine or sieved
- 1/3 cup minced pimento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes.
Makes about 2 cups.
Leftovers can be kept a couple of days.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.