This is the best recipe I have found for Egg Salad. The flavor is wonderful.
- 8 (10-minute) hard boiled eggs (11 minutes out of refrigerator)
- 1/2 cup red sweet onions, diced)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher course salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (cut into strips)
- After boiling eggs, chill in ice water for 15 minutes.
- Peel off the shells.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Serve on bread or toast.
Posted by TurtleBug at Recipe Goldmine 11/8/2001 9:29 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.