Froggy Chicken Salad Sandwich
Fill this cute Frog with Chicken Salad or one of your other favorite sandwich fillings for a fun family meal!
- 3 Rhodes Wheat Rolls, thawed but still cold (makes 2 frogs)
- Black and green olives for eyes
- Chicken salad
- For the body, press 1 roll into an egg shape. Place, pointed end up, on a sprayed baking sheet. Cut another roll in half. Divide one half into four equal pieces. Roll each of the 4 pieces into a 2 1/2 inch long rope that is thicker on one end than the other. Make two cuts into the thick end of each one making 3 fingers or toes. Place 2 across the bottom of the body for feet. Place the other 2 along the sides of the body for arms.
- Repeat instructions to make a second frog.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Carefully slice frogs to make a sandwich top and bottom.
- In the top piece, with a sharp knife, cut a smiley mouth.
- Top bottom with chicken salad and put the top on.
- Place olives on the frog for eyes.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 15 min | Servings: 2
Recipe and photo used with permission from: