Greek Salad Heroes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 Roma or small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) submarine rolls
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices baked cooked ham
- 6 slices honey roasted smoked turkey
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently.
- Let stand for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Cut a thin slice off top of each roll and set aside.
- Cut a 2-inch wide, V-shape wedge down the length of each roll (as they do at
- Reserve bread wedges for another use.
- Drain vegetable mixture. Line each roll with a lettuce leaf; arrange ham and
turkey evenly over lettuce.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over meat and cover with roll tops.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.