Greek Salad Pita Pockets
- 1 tablespoon light cooking oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 medium size cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pockets, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese
- In a small skillet, heat cooking oil over medium heat.
- Pan grill chicken breast until done, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken breast from heat to a cutting board.
- Combine romaine, cucumber, bell pepper and green onion.
- Toss Greek vinaigrette over vegetables.
- Slice cooked chicken breast in thin slices.
- Open pita pockets and stuff salad mixture inside each, topping with feta cheese
and sliced chicken breast.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: 2 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Association of Dressings & Sauces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.