- 1 1/2 pounds bacon
- 4 ripe avocados (1 1/2 pounds), pitted and peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Oven-dried tomatoes
- 1 to 2 heads Bibb lettuce, leaves separated, or 1/2 head Boston lettuce
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise, or prepared
- Cook bacon until browned and crisp.
- Transfer bacon to a paper-towel-lined pan to drain; discard fat.
- Place avocadoes in a bowl with lime juice, and mash with a fork until chunky
- Using a large serrated knife, split focaccia horizontally. Spread bottom with
avocado mixture; layer with bacon, oven-dried tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Spread remaining focaccia with mayonnaise, and top sandwich.
Cut into 12 squares and serve.
This is wonderful made with roasted garlic mayonnaise.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.