Jellied Chicken Salad
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoon pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tomato wedges
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup chicken broth to soften.
- Stir over low heat until gelatine is dissolved; stir in remaining broth.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Stir chicken, lemon juice, celery, olives, onion and salt into gelatine.
- Pour into a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, Chill until firm.
- Cut into slices to serve as sandwiches.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.