Shrimp Roll Slider
Bring the flavors of New England to your home with this simple Shrimp Roll Slider.
- 12 Rhodes Warm & Serve Soft White Rolls, baked according to directions on package
- 2 cups small cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup tartar sauce, to taste
- Cut each roll in half. Brush with butter and broil in oven for about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Mix together shrimp, onions, celery and tartar sauce. Place mixture on toasted roll and garnish with paprika.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake: 12 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from: