Shrimp Roll Slider
Bring the flavors of New England to your home with this simple slider.
- 12 Rhodes Warm & Serve Soft White Rolls, baked
according to directions on package
- 2 cups small cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup tartar sauce, to taste
- Cut each roll in half. Brush with butter and broil in oven for around 2
minutes, until golden brown.
- Mix together shrimp, onions, celery and tartar sauce. Place mixture on
toasted roll and garnish with paprika.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 12 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.