Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Like that spicy buffalo wing flavor? Make our Buffalo Chicken Sliders tonight.
- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls or Sourdough Rolls
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- Bleu cheese dressing
- Bake rolls following directions on package.
- Flatten chicken breasts slightly and grill.
- Combine hot sauce and butter and mix well.
- Cut chicken to fit rolls. Coat both sides of chicken with sauce.
- Split rolls and fill with chicken, dressing and lettuce.
Prep: 30 min | Bake: 10 to 15 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: