Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Like that spicy buffalo wing flavor? Make our Buffalo Chicken Sliders tonight.
- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls or Sourdough Rolls
- Boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- Bleu cheese dressing
- Bake rolls following directions on package.
- Flatten chicken breasts slightly and grill.
- Combine hot sauce and butter and
- Cut chicken to fit rolls. Coat both sides of chicken with sauce.
- Split rolls and fill with chicken, dressing and lettuce.
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 10-15 min
Recipe and photo credit:
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.