- 4 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 envelope dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 package finely crushed Saltine crackers
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, adding more cracker crumbs if mixture
is too wet and more eggs if mixture is too dry.
- Form mixture into meatballs slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball. Put
on a cookie sheet with sides, and bake at 350 degrees F until cooked through, or
approximately 20 minutes. Pour off any grease.
- Place meatballs in a saucepan and cover with canned spaghetti sauce. Simmer until
sauce is hot.
- Serve meatballs on steak rolls and garnish with shredded mozzarella cheese.