Prosciutto Panini with Wisconsin
Mozzarella and White Bean Purée
- 2 cups white beans that have been cooked very soft, plus 1 to 2 tablespoons cooking liquid
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic puree
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf French bread, split
- 8 ounces Crave Brothers fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 10 slices shaved prosciutto
- 3 small red bell peppers, roasted and peeled, quartered
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 10 large basil leaves
- Puree the beans and liquid, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor until
- Microwave or heat on the stove until hot to the touch.
- Liberally spread the puree on one cut side of the bread.
- Top with the remaining ingredients, sprinkling the tomato layer with salt and
- Slice and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
By Chef Seth Bixby Daugherty
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.