A Supersize Sloppy Joe Sandwich
This large Sloppy Joe sandwich has coleslaw over the meat layer in the middle
of a large King's Hawaiian round bread.
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Round Bread
- 1 1/2 cups prepared deli coleslaw
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled
and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce; heat through.
- Cut bread loaf horizontally, leaving bottom portion about 1 inch thicker than top.
- Spread meat mixture evenly over bottom of bread.
- Top with coleslaw; spread to cover meat mixture.
- Position top of loaf on coleslaw.
- Cut sandwich into 6 wedges with a serrated knife to serve. Secure each wedge
with a wooden pick, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 15 min | 6 servings (1 wedge each)
If going to a tailgate party, place meat mixture in a thermal container and assemble
sandwich just before serving.
Nutrition Information: 457 Calories 15g Total Fat 26g Protein
KING’S HAWAIIAN® is a registered trademark of King’s Hawaiian Holding Company, Inc.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: ConAgra Foods
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.