Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread
Fun to eat, Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread makes a great appetizer or snack.
Great for all occasions.
- 2 (11 ounce) packages Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted *
- 2 cups (8 ounces each)
shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 pound)
loaf unsliced Italian bread
- Combine Creamed Chipped Beef, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, water chestnuts,
green onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, pepper sauce and salt in large
- Slice bread three times vertically and approximately every 1 1/2 inches
horizontally to within 1/4 inch of bottom crust. Bread will have a "checkerboard"
- Stuff all cuts in bread with Creamed Chipped Beef mixture.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil, keeping top exposed.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of stuffed bread.
- Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread
is browned and crispy.
prep 15 min.
55 min total
10 to 12 servings
* Defrost Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.