Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread
Fun to eat, Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread makes a great appetizer or snack. Great for all occasions.
- 2 (11 ounce) packages Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted*
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread
* Defrost Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Combine Creamed Chipped Beef, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, water chestnuts, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, pepper sauce and salt in large bowl.
- Slice bread three times vertically and approximately every 1 1/2 inches horizontally to within 1/4 inch of bottom crust. Bread will have a "checkerboard" appearance.
- Stuff all cuts in bread with Creamed Chipped Beef mixture.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil, keeping top exposed.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of stuffed bread.
- Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread is browned and crispy.
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com