- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ White or Wheat Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 12x15-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet.
- Add onion, red pepper and mushrooms and
sauté until just tender.
- Remove wrap from dough and spread with mustard, avoiding 1-inch around all
- Layer middle third of dough, vertically, with ham, turkey and provolone
- Top with vegetable mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold one third of
dough over fillings.
- Repeat with remaining side.
- Place seam side down on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Tuck ends under and
cut some vents in the top using a sharp knife.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover with sprayed plastic
wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25-30 min
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.