A mouth watering sandwich you can fill with your favorite sandwich meats and cheese.
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 ounces salami slices
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon slices
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- Marinara sauce for dipping, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12 inch circle.
- Place in a sprayed 12-inch deep dish pizza pan.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover with sprayed plastic and let rise until double and bubbly.
- Remove plastic and press finger tips into the dough to dimple it all over the top.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- With a long serrated knife, carefully slice the circle to separate top from bottom.
- On bottom, with cut side up, layer salami and Canadian bacon, slightly overlapping, until bottom is covered.
- Top meat with cheese slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees F just long enough to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven and place top of focaccia on top of melted cheese.
- Slice into pie-shaped servings and serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake: 10 to 12 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from: