Sloppy Joe Slider Pull Aparts
Manwich Sloppy Joes served on sweet King's Hawaiian rolls -- pull them apart
for a 2-bite sandwich - fun for all!
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 ounces each) Manwich® Original
Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces each) KING’S HAWAIIAN®
Original Sweet Dinner Rolls (in tray)
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled
and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; heat through.
- Remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate.
- Cut in half horizontally
leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half.
- Spread beef mixture evenly over bottom of rolls.
- Place top of rolls over
- Place on serving platter.
- Have fun pulling sliders apart following roll indentations or cut apart
using serrated knife.
15 Prep Time (minutes)
15 Total Time (minutes)
Makes: 6 servings (2 sandwiches
Nutrition Information: 363 Calories 11g Total Fat 24g Protein
KING’S HAWAIIAN® is a registered trademark of King's Hawaiian Holding Company,
Recipe and photo credit: