Sloppy Joe Slider Pull Aparts
Manwich Sloppy Joes served on sweet King's Hawaiian rolls -- pull them apart
for a 2-bite sandwich - fun for all!
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Dinner Rolls (in tray)
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled
and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; heat through.
- Remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate.
- Cut in half horizontally leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half.
- Spread beef mixture evenly over bottom of rolls.
- Place top of rolls over beef.
- Place on serving platter.
- Have fun pulling sliders apart following roll indentations or cut apart
using serrated knife.
15 min Prep Time | Makes: 6 servings (2 sandwiches each)
Nutrition Information: 363 Calories 11g Total Fat 24g Protein
KING’S HAWAIIAN® is a registered trademark of King's Hawaiian Holding Company, Inc.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):