White Trash Sliders
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 slider buns or soft dinner rolls, toasted or steamed
- Brown ground beef and sausage until cooked through.
- Thoroughly drain pan drippings from meat (do this once half-way through cooking and then again when the meat is done).
- Combine browned meat, Velveeta, onion powder and black pepper in a saucepan or crock pot* and heat on low until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve on slider buns.
Yield: 24 sliders