Alhambra High School
Moore Room BBQ Ribs
- 2 pounds farmer style ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and simmer for five minutes.
- Pour over spareribs; cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours.
If you like, serve with a baked potato (done in the oven during the last hour) and green salad.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.