Alhambra High School Moore Room BBQ Ribs
- 2 pounds farmer style ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and simmer for five minutes.
- Pour over spareribs; cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 2
If you like, serve with a baked potato (done in the oven during the last hour) and green salad.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.