Alhambra High School Moore Room BBQ Ribs
- 2 pounds farmer style ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and simmer for five minutes.
- Pour over spareribs; cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 2
If you like, serve with a baked potato (done in the oven during the last hour) and green salad.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes