Baked Peanut Butter Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Blend corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add beaten eggs
and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour into crust, and bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F, and bake for 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes