Baked Peanut Butter Pie
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Blend corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add beaten eggs
and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour into crust, and bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F, and bake for 25 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.