Best School Cafeteria Brownies
This is a 50 year old recipe.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup canned milk (regular milk is okay)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Dash salt
- Brownies: Mix all ingredients well, and pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Check brownies after 20 minutes.
- Icing: Mix all together and ice brownies before cutting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes