Cafeteria Apple Crisp
- 4 pounds apples, pared and sliced
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 pound brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Filling: Place apples in a greased 12
x 20 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in lemon juice and water.
- Pour over apples and topping.
- Topping: Combine oats with remaining ingredients and mix until crumbly.
- Cover fruit with topping.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes, until apples are tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.